CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Trying to Catch up!

We have had a very busy couple of months. Sometimes it feels like you can't catch your breath. But we are beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. School is almost out, just 13 days and we are out! YEAH!! But as you will see the posts are updating of our time. We have had a busy couple of months, Our children are doing Great and learning a lot along the way. Kevin is doing great he is now in St Petersburg serving in the City. He is truly enjoying the Mission. We feel very blessed right now. I feel my Heavenly Father's love daily. There are many things to be grateful for many of them are in the posts below. But I would like to Thank all the wonderful Women I have in my Life and for there constant example to me. I don't know where I would be without them. I have a Wonderful Mother who has always taught me how to be my best self, and how to live the gospel and to focus on what's important. She is one of the strongest women I know I thank her for being a Mom. I have a wonderful Mother in Law, that at times shows me the way and gives me support always. I always feel like a daughter when I'm around her. I have great Grandma's who are very strong, and wonderful examples to their families. The memories I have of my Grandma Sally are amazing and at times are what I think about to keep me going. She has a Spirit about her that brings people in, and I love her. I have always been blessed to have these wonderful Aunts. I admire them and look up to them. They are wonderful Mothers, they set great examples to all of us. They are strong and are constantly serving those around them. I love them dearly. I also am very blessed to have these wonderful and amazing women who are my Sisters. They are truly remarkable Women. They are examples to me daily. I am so grateful that my daughter has all these women to learn from and watch. I love my Sisters and it is so amazing how close we are. The distance makes it difficult at times. But it does not change our relationships though. We cherish our time and always make the most of it. I also have wonderful Sister in laws, I don't think of them like that, they are simply Sisters. They are no different from the other Women in life they are amazing women, and I am blessed to have them as Sisters. These are a few of the seasons it's hard to be away from Family. But it also makes me appreciate them all the more. I am very blessed to have had these great women in my life to show me how to be a Wife, Mom , Sister, and Friend. I thank you all and I wish you a Wonderful Mothers Day!

1 comments:

Leticia said...

THat is sweet Julie....Thanks...YOU are my sis. too! YOU are an amazing mom and I hope your mother's day was special! LOVE all the updates...I DON"T think I will ever catch UP!!!!