Dear Brother & Sister Beck:
I felt compelled to write to you and let you know how much Elder Luna and I love your son. He is a remarkable young man and we are very impressed on how hard he works as one of God's disciples. We are honored to be serving with him. He brings much joy to our day when he comes into the mission office and we appreciate his positive attitude. He is very conscientious of mission rules and what he should be doing. He is working very hard as a District Leader. I also wanted you to know that if anything comes up that he needs help with, please let us know and we will do our best to help out. Feel free to write if you have any questions as well.
Love
Elder & Sister Luna
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 9:12 AM
Labels: 2010, Letter from Mission Ofc May 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment