CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Letter From Russia April 29, 2010

Hey Mom,

Well that does sound like one crazy week. But that is really good to hear that they are both doing so great and that Tyler did that good at dive. He has got to be pumped. Well I take it that Kyle did not move on then or did but if he didn't I know that he will do great. Well that sounds great, an Megan's dance recital is coming up real soon she has got to be excited. Then you have two new babies on the way that is exciting. I hope to get some pictures from the two of them.

Well anyways my week has been crazy. Got transferred to the city (St.petersburg) I am senior companion and a district leader. What the heck is that all about! It is my fourth transfer but I guess if the lord things that I am ready, am I ready. I have a Russian companion and he is really great and I know my Russian will improve alot while serving with him. I should be without a huge American accent by the time I am done serving with him. So that will be nice. But things went ok with the baptism one of our investigators did not get baptized which was a bummer he was dressed and only 3 feet from salvation and he said that he wasn't ready but the good news is that he still wants to be baptized so I am looking forward to hear from the missionaries there and his progress.

But this is going to be a good transfer very hard but very good. I am looking forward to getting to work and just doing what I am in needed to do right now. But I know that I have had the lords hand in my life this last transfer and I know that his hand will be in my life alot this next transfer as I adapt to the senior companion thing and leading a district. But I know that all things are possible with his help I have felt his love for me and his help for me in every aspect of my mission and my life before. I have felt his presence and guidance and in fact because of him not giving up on me I am on my mission right now. I just thank him every day for giving me the opportunity to help people like he has helped me, to get to where I am today and to help those people that I am here to help.

I love you so much mom and I look forward to calling you in just over a week I will let you know the time next thursday and everything.

Love always Kevin

1 comments:

Amy said...

So happy that you get to hear from Kevin on Sunday!!! I bet you are counting down the days. Good luck on your organization. It's a everyday thing here just to make it work. But I keep telling myself one room at a time and one small project at a time. Can't wait to see you! Love you!!