Someone had a Birthday on April 24!
Happy Birthday David!
I can't believe your 45, because you don't look it! I truly hope you know how much you are loved and how much we appreciate all you do. You are such a wonderful example to our children and to me. I sometimes can't believe all you do and get done. Your birthday was a busy one this year. We had Dive meets, Track meets, Camp outs, Birthday party's, and a Baby Shower. The day started at 6:30a and didn't end until 8:45p that night. I am glad that it worked out and we were able to get to all the kids things and you even got in a little curse on your Harley before all the craziness began. I hope you know how blessed I feel to have you in my life. I love you more each year, You are my Anchor, you help keep me sane through all the craziness of life. I admire you and look to you for strength. I am so glad to be your wife and friend. What an amazing family we have created. I hope you had a great Birthday. We all love you and wish you many more.





0 comments:
Post a Comment