We have an open bough on our boat. And it is the favorite spot for Our Megan. She loves to sit there. Each year I have tried to get at least one picture of her sitting up there. She loves that see can see everything, the speed of the boat, the wind, and that she fits perfectly up there. I love just to watch her and see the enjoyment on her face. I love that she is comfortable and happy with this routine. It will be a sad day when I no longer can take a picture of this. That she is too big for this spot. That day is coming all together to quick. But for the moment I will just enjoy the time and feel very lucky to watch this little girl grow up. With every moment I see her strength and ability to handle herself with 4 brothers. We are blessed to have this little girl and I am blessed to hear her call me Mom.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment