As I was going through pictures and trying to make sure I had posted all that I wanted to be caught up I came across this Photo. Its of David and Tyler, one last golf game. He and Ty had gone golfing with Bishop and Scott just before Scott took off to go back to school. I couldn’t help but think when I saw this that, this was the last Father & Son Golf game for 2 years. My boys as most do, love their Dad. They never want him mad or upset with them. And absolutely never want him disappointed in a decision they made. They enjoy days of golfing, surfing, Motorcycle riding, snowboarding and wakeboarding. They just like to hang out with their Dad. David and I always had this one thought, enjoy each moment with them, go surfing, golfing whatever the case may be. Because you never know when that day will come where they would rather be and do something else. We have been very blessed because even to this day they will go with their Dad. They prefer his company. The biggest compliment that has come to David with all this is that Our Boys genuinely like their Dad and doing stuff with him. Family has always come first and our boys show that in their actions. They want to be like him. They respect him and for the most part listen. But they share and ask questions and genuinely seek his advice. They are by no means perfect, but they are the Best Parts of David and myself. I love being the Mom of these 4 boys. Life is complete with our 4 boys and 1 girl.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment