I DO!!! Usually when boys get bored they get into trouble. But as you will see from the photo below this is a different case. We are at church. And this is what happens when Boys are waiting for Priesthood to start and the Lost and Found cart is sitting out. Yes, for those that are in shock and can’t believe your eyes. This is Trevor. He thought it would be funny to wear all the stuff He could and then walk around the hall in it. Just about everyone that could came to see. Because as you can will guess they couldn’t believe what they were hearing. Trevor was being silly, Not Kyle. Only a few of us get to see this side of our youngest Boy. Most see him as quiet and kinda shy. Nope I would have to say he really isn’t that shy. Only in new situations. So here is Our Trevor Bored, waiting for Priesthood to start. I love this Boy.





0 comments:
Post a Comment