The 5th grade goes to Sea World each year. This time it was finally Megan’s turn to go. She felt like it took forever for it to be her turn. I also went as a Chaperone. It was Fun, she was able to be with a couple of her really good friends. Pam and Sam joined us. We had a small group that every once in awhile would grow to more depending on who we would run into. Megan has a really nice group of girls that she does things with. It took her awhile to find a nice group of girls. I love them all. They are still little girls not in a hurry to grow up. I enjoined spending the day with Megan and watching her excitement every time we would go to the next exhibit. It was a great field trip, Well worth the time on my end.
I love you, MaeMae!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment