These are Pictures of my Family. Minus 2, Tyler is on a Mission in Chihuahua Mexico, and Kevin is at BYU-I. Kevin will be home next month and will be able to go on the next trip. It will be his first since he returned home from his Mission. So we will continue to experience this until all boys have gone and come home. It was a good trip. I love just watching them enjoy the time on the lake. All else seems to go away while we are out there. We have become protective of this time together. It is simply the Best. For me spending time together on the Lake is my favorite trip of the year. I look forward to it, and can hardly wait until its time to go. Thank you, David for making this possible.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment