October 8, 2012
Hello family.
Well yeah my companion is awesome, we get along really well. I think the best companionship that i have been in so far. The new house is awesome. we have everything we need and its pretty small so it doesnt take too much time to clean. The new area is great. We´re still tring to get to know the areas and the members. The only big bummer is that in both wards, everyone is complaining about one thing or another and some are even threatening to go to other wards and leave their callings. Its pretty pathetic and childlike everything thats happening. I hope that the conference talks really helped them out.
Conference was amazing right? I serioulsy loved the two talks on saturday by President Uchtdorf about just really enjoying the experiences that we have in life and stop focussing on things in the future. Combined with the talk be Holland i really received a ton of motivation to just really love and serve the Lord, and stop worrying about insignificant other things. We watched the conference at our stake center, but we had a special room for us missionaries from the states to watch it in english.
Everyting is going great here right now. Its mild temperature but its going to get really cold pretty soon. I never would hav imagined but it actually get extemely cold here in the winter. im not sure how cold but definitely below freezing. My companion told me that he wears thermals and like three layers of clothing. Gonna be sweet!
Thats super sweet that kyle wants to go on the mission early. I have always wished that that was the rule so that we dont have time to fall into temptation and stuff. But i really think its awesome, if i were kyle i would definitely leave as soon as possible. But tell him to prepare now. Reading, praying, studying, and repenting are great things to do before that i would have done if i was smart.
Well i love you a ton. Hope everything is going good.
Tell trevor im sorry i didnt say happy birthday last week. I had it written down to say but i totally forgot!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!! KEEP SHREDDING SO THAT YOU CAN TEACH ME WHEN I GET BACK.
LOVE YOU BABE
love you mom and everyone else
bye





0 comments:
Post a Comment