With Change comes New Traditions...
With changes in a family comes New Traditions. For the first time all the boys went to Priesthood together that left Megan and I. So we decided to have a Girls Night Out. I left it up to her what we would do, and believe me she worked it all out. I wish I could of got a good picture of her list we couldn't get a picture that you would be able to see. So she had a list of all the things she wanted to do, it went as follows...
1. Go to Build a Bear
2. Go to The Disney Store
3. Go to Limited Too
4. Get a pretzel
5. Go to the Hello Kitty Store
6. Go to the Candy Factory
7. Go to Claire's
So as you can see she had it all worked out. We had a lot of fun together. So even though some change is hard, some change is a lot of fun!!! We are looking forward to our next Girl's Night Out.





3 comments:
What a fun night for you two. I want to go to some of those stores as well, can't wait until the California trip.
Love you,
Amy
So fun. That will probably be my future.
Sounds like a lot of fun! Wish we could of been there to share in the fun
Post a Comment