I can hardly believe it, all the men in our home went to Priesthood together. It's hard to believe that they are all old enough to be going. Trevor went to his first, still is hard to believe that he is 12. That night after they got home the first thing Tyler said to me was, "Hey mom, that was a good meeting. They always come home feeling encouraged by the words of the Prophets. I am so pleased that it is something they don't question and they make sure they are home to go. They have a tradition of going to get Dinner after its over. Last night Grandpa Beck, David and the Boys went together. I feel very blessed to have so many Priesthood holders in our home. This was definitely a sign that things are changing.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 6:15 PM
Labels: Saturday Night Priesthood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment