Big day for Trevor...
Today is Sunday and we had a great experience at church today. Not only was it Fast Sunday which always brings a strong spirit to the meetings. But our Trevor was ordained to the office of Deacon and received the Aaronic Priesthood. It was a day filled with emotions. And to add to it our oldest Kevin was able to stand in the circle. And for me that was a moment I won't forget. What a day! We were blessed to all be their to witness this wonderful day. We were also blessed to be joined by Grandpa and Grandma Beck, Melissa and Dylan. Thank you for being there. I have now Five Priesthood holders in my home. I am so very pleased with my boys and their eagerness to do what's right.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That I bet will be forever imprinted in your head. I am proud of all your boys but with that said good boys come from a good mother and father you are both wonderful examples to your boys and megan they are really lucky kids.
Post a Comment