Where do the minutes, hours, days, months, and years go. . .
Where do the days go? How is it September 30, 2010? It feels like it should be September 30, 1996. I can't believe that here we are to the year 2010. Where did all the time go? There are moments in time where it feels like you blink and the day has gone past you. Today is Bubba's Birthday! Trevor John is 14 today. This youngest boy of mine, is growing up faster and faster every year. There are times when I think I am prepared for that next step and other times like I can't catch my breathe. But today as I reflect on this youngest boy. I remember Him, he came so quickly to this family of ours. Everyone was still so small especially Kyle he was only 19mo old. But to our family came the sweetest spirit. He was quiet and he had a way of making the whole house calm. He could smile and it would melt your heart. There is something about this youngest child of mine. He now is a teenager and in 8th grade and although we put on the I am Big personality. He will always be my Bubba! His biggest fan is his little sister, who is probably gonna have a harder time with him getting older than I am. But one thing stays constant and that is he is always there for her. It is hard at times to be the youngest boy of 4. People expect you to be like your older brothers. He is a typical teenager, not always happy with his Mom. But he is such a good kid. I truly feel blessed to be the Mother of this boy. Happy Birthday Trevor(Bubba) I love you tons!





1 comments:
WHAT!!! NOooooo! HOw is that possible! LOve you Trev! Happy 14th ! LOVE,
Aunt Leticia Uncle Rob, ALysa, Taylor, Ryan, & Noan :)
Post a Comment