CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30, 2010


Hey Mom,

Well for some reason you and my third companion have felt the need of talking to me about companions and that if I was to do this or that and treat them like this or that, I will come to appreciate each and everyone of them as a appreciate my Savior. To me that is an answer to a pray that I have long been praying for. I don't know how you and my other companion who is now home knew that I needed that at this point in my mission. I know that it was the spirit that told you and him these things I do not doubt it a single bit. I can not tell you how much I was in shock to not only see that the Lord gave my answer through my Mom but as if I would not listen to it or maybe not realize the emphasise of it he gave me yet another answer through a former companion. It is truly amazing how the Lord works on with us and answers our prayers through feelings, scriptures, and those that we know and love. So thank you so much for that and the thoughts that you gave me. Below is the letter from my companion that I think you should read:

Well Elder I hope all is going gravy with you there, as to things here
well there just aren't that many girls to date around here and I still
have not gone to any dances. But I have done on alot of dates. Its time for you to build as good a relationship with all your comps that you did with me. When
I served with you I was pretty much done as to building relationships
with comps, but you just had a talent and became one of my best comps,
and because of how well we got along our area flourished, it reminded
me of what my brother told me, he said that if you focus on your comp
your area will flourish and blossom, but if your forget about your
comp and focus too much on the area the area will die. So I have
experiment for you to try, with every comp, think this" I am going to
make this the best transfer of my comps whole mission" and you will
see success, and don't worry about who your comp is just try to make his
transfer with you his best transfer ever. You did that for me when I
served with you and life was great, man you where so dang gum fun to
serve with, too bad we never actually played that game we thought up,
and remember your adventure pose, well any way, yeah those
were the best days up there. From three feet of snow, to suntanning and
from American football to a baptism we had it all. Well I hope you
give all you comps a transfer as memorable as that one, and you will
be the best dadgum comp and most successful elder the mission will have
had since well me, no I kid, I kid we all know that Hunt is better
than me. Well keep up the good work.
love loren willis

Well as for my week it has been great things were crazy for alittle bit when I got back into my area that I was called to serve in and got back my companion things started to pick up to today. And actually we have been having a few meetings fall through as we have been trying to get through the week so far which is a little bit of a bummer but at the same time it has been good and I have enjoyed it and getting back to work in the area. We have had some good meetings and some meetings that I felt that there was no point in meeting with those people again afterwards but I know that the Lord has his plan for every person and he will let me know if I need to drop them or continue working with them on day to day bases. We have made some great plans for this week and I hope that things do continue to go good and that we can accomplish the task that the Lord has given to us in this area which I know is a great work we just need to get on it and do it. It has been a great week and I have come out a better person from the lessons that I have learned and applied to myself as well as my companion. I am looking forward to another great and fun, spiritually filled week.

Well I am glad to hear about grandma's funeral and that it went good and that everyone felt the spirit and that there was alot of people that went to show their love to grandma and to grandpa. Speaking of grandma I was reading in Alma not to long ago and for my studies in the morning and I found a scripture well scriptures that really to me share the thoughts that I want to share about grandma which are Alma 46:39, and 41 which are:

And it came to pass that there were many who died, firmly believing that their souls were redeemed by the Lord Jesus Christ; thus they went out of the world rejoicing.

But there were many who died with old age; and those who died in the faith of Christ are happy in him, as we must needs suppose.

These verses to me describe to me what is and what grandma did during her life and is doing right now.

Well Mom I love you and wish you a great week and tell everyone else that I love them and then you have to tell Trevor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE 14 WOW THAT IS CRAZY. WELL BUD TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. SO THIS IS HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM RUSSIA. AND JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU A GREAT DAY.

and since I have been slacking on presents for everyone I hope to send a package home soon with some things for everyone.

Well Mom love you and have a great week and talk to you next week.


Love Kevin

0 comments: