September 16, 2010
Hey Mom,
Well this week has been great. We had a lot of meetings and actually yesterday we had a total of three it was really cool and I enjoyed it. Did I tell you that we are teaching another family, and that it is a family of 3, a dad, mom, and daughter. It is really exciting and I am enjoying it a lot. They are really great just kind of like the other family that we have been teaching and that is great. They are nice and love having us over and we have been helping just a little bit with their remodel that they are having every time that we go over. Then we end the meeting spiritually with a great lesson. Like last night we had a spiritual thought about hope and faith. it went really well then my companion bore his testimony of the power of hope and faith and that if we keep the commandments we will feel closer to God and we will hope for things that are better then we can imagine. It was great and the daughter who is surprisingly religious started talking about the importance of faith and following the commandments it was awesome I can really see success with this family. We just need to get them to start reading the Book of Mormon and praying. And then after that getting those to come to church, which should not be a problem because they seem like very religious people. I am looking forward to our next meeting with them.
Also we meet with the other family on Saturday night and it went really good we started talking about the plan of salvation and they really liked it and enjoyed it. Then we started talking about the life and ministry of Christ. And when we stopped talking about that I felt prompted to ask them again about baptism and so I did and the husband said yes, of course when I know this book is true. And that was good for me, I see major progress with them and I am very happy and looking forward for a great week.
Well it sounds like Monday was great, that is awesome and I really like the photos, like the one with Megan and the big sign that was pretty cool. I really like it. Look at that you all will know Russian better then I do when I get back. Well thanks for the photos and everything they are great.
And really Mike read it at work that’s cool. I really miss those guys they were so much fun to hangout with I really learned a lot from them. And they always treated me so good. I will have to write one just for them and send to the office down there. That day was pretty cool, I really did feel back at work just in a white t-shirt and slacks, it was great.
Well mom I love you so much and thanks again for everything. I appreciate it so much. I love you so much and can’t wait till next week to hear more.
Love always,
Kevin
Friday, September 17, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 7:39 PM
Labels: 2010, Letter from Russia Sept 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment