Our Missionary on Transfer Day!
We received this picture of Kev from the Mission ofc Secretary. She is a wonderful Sister who keeps us up to date on whats going on in the Mission. On Wednesday September 1, I was logging onto facebook and this was the First thing I saw. I thought I was gonna cry, I got so excited to see our Boy I could hardly believe it. He looks Great and happy! Its the Best thing for a parent to see. He was Transferred to another part of St Petersburg, and has his 4 Russian companion in row. He says the area is really nice and he is excited about getting the work going. Well I am really proud of you Kevin and Love You Tons!
He is almost to his 1 year mark!
He is almost to his 1 year mark!





0 comments:
Post a Comment