September 9, 2010
Hey Mom,
Well this week has been fun. I have been enjoying myself and getting ready to do some really great work. I am pretty excited about the whole thing and in fact we have been seeing a lot of success and now we have a good amount of investigators that just came out of no where. We are excited and actually yesterday we had a meeting with another family so that was great. Now we have two families that we are teaching. It is great one with about six people and the other with 3 it is quite an experience. I am very happy for the whole experience. Things have been going great I have been having a lot of fun with my new companion and trying to help him get up and get going which at times is a struggle but it has been working and I am very happy for that opportunity.
This week has been full of work that has made me very happy to see some success. We have continued to work and to find people to teach which is great and now we have like I said a good number of people to teach and to involve in the work. It is so nice being to help people get into the gospel and gain a desire to change their lives and turn to Christ which is very excited to see and feel. Everyday my testimony grows as I see the lives of others change for the better as they accept the gospel and Jesus Christ as their savior and redeemer. So as I am sure you take it I have been having a great week with a lot of work to keep me busy.
Well I am glad to hear that everyone is doing good and enjoying themselves in school and in sports I can not wait to see the photos from Monday and tell everyone that I love them.
Well mom I love you tons and thank you for everything that you do for me everyday. I can not explain the way you have effected my life. There are so many things that I have used on my mission that I have learned from you. I have applied so many things into my teaching that I have learned from you. It is just hard to describe and write the things that you have helped me with when it comes to my mission and the people here. I believe that it is because you showed me the example of always showing love to your neighbors and those that you meet. I have taken that and applied it into my life and I thank you so much.
Well mom I love you and can wait until next week
Love always
Kevin
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 8:38 AM
Labels: Weekly Letter from Russia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to you Julie!!! You are an amazing mom and I love seeing your family through your blog. I can't believe how fast his mission is going, he is a great missionary. We are seeing alot of Cambria's guy friends receiving their calls, at least 5 a week, it's incredible to me. There's lots of work to be done and the church is TRUE. Love ya, Tonya
Post a Comment