We would like you to Meet DAISY!
This is our New Puppy! And boy is she cute, she weighs maybe 2lbs and is so mellow and sweet! Megan just loves animals and she has a Dad with a soft heart for his daughter. Well Mom is ok with this because as far as allergies go its supposed to be fine. SO Far, SO Good! And Megan hasn't stopped smiling since she came home from school on Friday and saw her. The boys think she is pretty cool too! So we talked to Uncle Brian who has done the indoor dog thing a few times now, we got all his tips and advice on what works and doesn't. Things are going good so far. And Yes she will be inside, I know that will probably be a little tough on Mom. Just a little secret I really don't like the indoor pet thing. So needless to say I mop and vacuum everyday and wipe everything. I know a little crazy, but she will never last even one night where we live. So indoor dog she is. Well we really love her and Megan adores her. They are a perfect match. And as you can see from the Sweet face of my girl she is very happy!
So Welcome to the Family, Little Miss Daisy!





1 comments:
GIve me the 411 on daisy....The girls have been begging me to get a dog for quite some time now...What kind of dog...? Where did you get her, and the bed and collar...bows ...the whole thing... I have been putting it off for so long! Nolan is doing really well at the potty training thing..So I told the girls after he is potty trained maybe...They want one so bad, and we have not had a pet. Is she potty trained, and what does she like to eat, and how big will she grow...SHE is cute, and my girls would die over her...Sorry for so many questions...Maybe Feb. for a pet...Thanks JUlie!!!
Post a Comment