Christmas Eve 2010,
We heard from Elder Beck
serving St Petersburg, Russia Mission.
This will be his last Christmas in the Mission Field. And I would not be honest if I said that I wasn't happy about that. It was the Best Phone Call!!!!! He sounded Great, He was happy and is loving his Mission. He loves the people and his companions. He truly is doing GREAT! As you can see I was very happy and excited to talk to him. As of December he had been out for 15months and has 10 months left. I have to confess that I did cry when I got off the phone with him. Not sad just overwhelmed with feelings. And truly hard to put into words. It brings our family so much comfort to know he is being watched over and that he is enjoying his service. He has met so many truly wonderful people that have blessed his life. The Elders is serves with are truly great Young Men and it has been a blessing to him to have met them. I appreciated beyond words the example he has set for his siblings. It is a sacrifice, but the blessing out weigh it. We have been so blessed as a family for Kevin's service. I thank my Father in Heaven daily for it . So until the next phone call at Mother's Day which will be the last.





0 comments:
Post a Comment