CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Thursday, October 8, 2009




This is just a quick update




Kevin is now Elder Kevin Beck, he entered the MTC on Wednesday October 7, 2009 At 12:45 pm. And yes it went well. Since David and I have never done this before the new way was just fine. Let me rephrase that it was great. We showed up with Kevin after a nice breakfast with Friends from the ward that are up in Provo going to school. Thank you Alex , Anthony , Aubrey and Lindsay for taking the time to see Kevin, it was great and helped with his nerves. We then ran a small errand and drove by the BYU campus and up to the Provo Temple to walk around. I was hoping this would help give us a little more peace. It worked we loved walking around the grounds. We took some pictures that I will get on here tomorrow. Then we went to drop off Kev. It was amazing there were tons of Elders lining the curb side waiting for the new Elders. Waving them on and full of excitement and at that moment I knew this was where He was supposed to be. He would be one of them these Stripling Warriors armed with the Gospel and ready to Teach. What an incredible moment. Well we pulled up to the curb where there were two eager Elders waiting to swoop up Kevin and help him along. David and I said our I love yous and told Him we were very proud of Him and then he was gone. As I started to get into the car, I must have looked a little stressed when one of the Elders lightly touched my arm and said, "Mom we will take good care of Him." I barely held back the tears.I will tell you that it was a little quiet in the car for a bit. We were both overcome with emotions. When we were able to speak David asked if I watched Him walk away I said I just couldn't he said neither could I. It was a great moment and a hard one at the same time. I felt like I just gave my child away, but who better to give him to then the Lord. Kevin will be a great missionary.


Thank you friends and family this was a wonderful time for our family. We were glad to share it with all of you. I will update the blog tomorrow with pictures and address's.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Hey Julie,
I have tears swelling as I read this. He really will do such an amazing job and change the lives of so many waiting for him to share the gospel. I can't imagine the mixed emotions you have. I can't wait to see the pictures. Thanks for sharing so I can see the exciting things going on in your families life.
Love you guys!

there's always something.. said...

what an amazing experience! thank you for sharing.. fingers crossed that i too get to have this experience.

love you all very much, anjanette

Leticia said...

Hi Julie...
You are an amazing MOM, and Kevin will be an amazing missionary!
You and David have done such a great job raising Kevin!
I will need lots of help when it's my turn!
Thanks for sharing his missionary experience with us!
Love,
Leticia
If you need someone to hang out with...Call me!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Julie - I am bawling reading this post. You are an amazing mother and my heart hurt when you were discribing getting back into the car and the missionary touching your arm. You and David have done a fabulous job preparing him to go and share the gospel and bare his testimony to all of those people waiting. He is so excited to get out there BECAUSE he is prepared, thanks to his parents. You are amazing. Thanks for sharing. Love ya, Tonya