Disneyland
Well, this was a great day, I personal love Disneyland. My kids think that it's a little weird why I just love this place but I figure that someday they will get it. For me it was my first Date with David. I think that date was the one where I realized this was what dating was supposed to be like. And I just love watching little ones faces light up when they are there. Especially when it's their first time. So needless to say that it was a blast watching Our nephews Ethan, Carter and Our Niece Hallie they thought that even the tram ride into the park was great! So on Monday September 28, we went to Disneyland with My two Sisters that were in town with their families for Kevin's Farewell. It was so much Fun! It was nice to be together and a good excuse to go. I just LOVE Disneyland!
(In this picture Ethan was a little upset Dad had to run back to the car, He was afraid he was leaving. He made it back and than Ethan thought everything was perfect.)
This was towards the end of the day. Megan as you can see was in Heaven. And gotta love how serious the Boys Look.





1 comments:
that was a great day! i enjoyed spending time with you and your family. I miss you so much and cant wait to see you! I cant believe kevin has been out already this long the time will fly by. I am so happy he is enjoying himself and soaking it all up!
Post a Comment