It's Baseball!
We went to the Angel Game with Brian, Hillary, Her Sister Tenley(I hope I spelled that right), My Parents and the Seven of US. I have to say that we had fun watching our Kids they just seem to have fun together. Even though the Game wasn't the Best we had Fun being together. It was really fun to watch Megan, she hadn't been to a game like that before and she loved it. She is now an Angel Fan. Gotta love the Rally Monkey. Yeah, couldn't get out of the stadium without a Foam Finger for Trevor and a Rally Monkey for Megan. We had fun Thanks Brian for arranging the whole thing.





1 comments:
Yep, you spelled it all right! It was a fun night--kind of a hot and kind of a boring game, but a fun experience (even though you about died walking that far on your hurt leg!).
Post a Comment