CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Updates

I have so many updates coming. First I would like to make my last update about myself. I am healing and doing great. Yes, the skin Graft has taken and there is nothing that can change that. It is just a long recovery period. It will be a year before its completely healed. But I am doing great!

I have updated our Blog and hopefully it will stay updated. I feel like I am back in the game. We have our Missionary out, and life seems to be settling back into a normal routine. The next thing I will be putting on the blog are some slide shows of pictures from the Open House and our Trip to Utah. It is just taking me awhile to get them uploaded. But things are good and life seems to be getting back on track. I feel like it's been way to long. Thank you to my sweet little family for having patience through out this process. I know it has been long and a lot has been expected of you. Please know that I am so grateful for good health and to have been so blessed by my Father in Heaven to be here and apart of this family. I love you!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I love all your new posts! All the pictures are so great. You guys really have been crazy busy over the last little while. And I bet it was a blast to have family visit! I can't believe it's going to take that long for your leg to heal. Take care of yourself!

cassie said...

i love you! just wrote kevin!!!!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

I love your blog!!!! I love keeping up with your family!!! You have such a cute family and are such an amazing mom! Love ya, Tonya