Quick Update
We received our first letter from Kevin. And I have to admit I have never been so excited to get a letter in my life. He is doing great! He loves it in the MTC, he said his room mate is awesome, his district is awesome. He is already learning Russian which he is really excited about. He wrote a brief testimony to us in Russian, which we have no idea what is said but it was really great to see. He commented that the food is as great as every one said it was. He also said that the spirit there is so strong that it is amazing. He truly is enjoying the experience there. It was just great to hear, we feel so at peace, that is what I think is amazing. That a parent can feel so at peace with having a child gone for 2 years. Well, hopefully I will have some more pictures to put up soon.
For any one that wants this info dearelder.com is great you can send him letters through this. You type it, like you would a letter and they hand driver it to him, at no charge. The packages they have are great too. I think that if you live there this part of the service isn't as great as it is for those of us that are out of state. You can probably send him stuff yourself cheaper.
One more note Kevin has been given his departure date. He will be leaving the MTC on Dec 21. So he will not be in the MTC for Christmas. If you send him a package for Christmas the cheapest way through US mail it will take a month to get there. If you do, you need to put on the outside of the package NOEL and they will hold it for Kevin. They are doing a Christmas Zone meeting and they will all be at the Mission Home. I will be putting up the Mission Home Address within the next couple of days.





0 comments:
Post a Comment