CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kevin enters the MTC

This was Wednesday before we dropped off Kevin. We had a great time taking him up. Thank you Brent and Jessica for letting us stay with you on our way up. It was a lot of fun for Kevin and we enjoyed the kids and hanging out with Brent and Jessica. The drive was nice, it was great to have some one on one time with Kevin before the Big Day. Thank you family for all you did on Sunday for Kevin it was great to see Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Brothers, Sisters, and Cousins. We had a great trip. On Wednesday it got topped off by seeing some friends from the ward that are in Provo going to school. Thanks Alex , Anthony, Aubrey and Lindsay. It was really nice to visit and get caught up. It truly was a great experience. And even though its a little hard right now to know he's not right up stairs or going to walk in the door at any moment. I would not trade this for anything.





I love these kinds of pictures. I just have wonder what they are talking about and thinking.


Can't believe in a few moments he'll be serving and working with other worthy young men and women. It's makes you kinda jealous, what amazing experiences they will have.


Our anxious boy, thinking about what he's going to be doing. He was just ready to get started.


Good Friends, they are always there when you need them. Kevin you are very fortunate to have such good friends.

What a day!

2 comments:

Shaundee said...

I love how eager Kevin looks in the pictures. I still can't believe he is old enough to be on a mission. I am scared to blink. Life is going too fast. Congratulation again. Can't wait to hear "Kevin News" on your blog.

Trish said...

Love the pics! Wow, I can't believe he's really in the MTC! I remember when you were pregnant with him and we were all so excited for the first cousin baby to be coming! Time really does fly by!
Miss you guys!