Reflection. . .
Well, these past few days I have done quite a bit of reflecting. Thinking about this family of mine. This wasn't quite the summer I had planned on. In fact, it wasn't close. But, it was a good one. Many times this summer I have had the opportunity to look at my life and feel so very blessed to be apart of this. Although I know that I was extremely lucky before, now I am sure that I am one of the Luckiest Woman Alive. I am so very Thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me so. I am Thankful that the Dr was able to get all the cancer. I am Thankful that I have a great surgeon that is taking such great care of me and making sure that things continue to go well. I am Thankful for Priesthood blessings because I truly believe that without one I would not have been so lucky. I am Thankful for the gospel and the knowledge and Faith I have in my Heavenly Father that I will receive blessing through the Priesthood. I am Thankful for my Testimony in the Gospel that only seems to get stronger with time. I am Thankful for a Loving Father in Heaven that blesses me daily. I am Thankful to have meant my Best Friend in this life and was blessed enough to have married Him. I am Thankful for 5 beautiful children who are always growing and changing and developing their own testimonies of the gospel. I am Thankful for 21 years of marriage in the Temple, and the blessings that we receive from the covenants we made together. I am Thankful for the opportunity to go to the temple often and be reminded of the promises made there. I am Thankful that I was raised by two loving parents in the Gospel that taught me right from wrong. I am Thankful that I am s Sister, Aunt, Cousin, Granddaughter, Daughter, Wife and Mother. I am truly Grateful for the many people I have had in my life that have set such high standards for me to follow. I am truly grateful to be a daughter of my Heavenly Father and the love I know he has for me. I am so very grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And humbled by the sacrifices made in my behalf so that I can be a member today. I know my Redeemer Lives and that he gave of his Life so that one day I can return to Him. Life is changing, my children are growing faster that I can blink. But, I am not sad because I am watching an amazing thing. They are becoming who their Father in Heaven intended them to be. They are strong, obedient, and try so hard to do what is Right. As Parents you have such little time with them. I look at Kevin and realize He is a Man now, He is leaving to preach the Gospel to people in a far away land. He is one of the strongest people I know. And He is so ready for the next stage in His life. Reflecting is a good thing it is a time to remember why we are here and what we can do better. I am so very Thankful to my Father in Heaven for blessing my Life.





1 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Juls! It really is amazing how blessed we are to have so much in our lives. Our prayers are with you guys and Kevin as he moves on to a new and exciting time in his life. He will be amazing and your family will be so blessed for letting him join the mighty army of missionary's that are so earnestly doing the Lord's work. Take care!
Post a Comment