We decided to take a “Family Photo”, well you would think that by this time with our children being older that would have been easy. Well not with this group off Jokers! To get everyone to stand still and not make jokes, funny noises( Mom doesn’t think r very funny) but leave them all in tears. So in our small time frame we tried to take some Family Portraits. Well as you will see from below they had a lot of fun, laughing and trying to smile with the Sun in theirs faces. So all in all, they humored their Mom, and we got a few of Ok Pictures. I love this Bunch! Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!(Just a note I am sure if they knew I posted all of these I would have some not so happy people(David) but they were just to priceless to not post. It gives a true sense of our whole experience!)
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Trying to get a Family Photo, You would think that would be easy. . .Think again!
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 4:44 PM
Labels: family pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment