Monday March 19 at 1:00pm we headed for Utah. David, Tyler, and I were road tripping it to Utah. We had a great trip,We even saw a Rainbow on the way out of Mesquite. Thinking this was a good sign, we headed onward. We had a good trip until we were outside of Cedar City headed towards Beaver. Once we hit the Beaver Pass, things were pretty scary. It was snowing so bad that you couldn’t see out in front of you. I was so glad that David was driving. We hit Fillmore and pulled off for a Pit Stop. We were told things weren’t too bad ahead of us. WRONG!!!! The weather seemed worse than before, I think there were times when we were going 5 mph. Its was awful, at one point I told Tyler, “Bud it is so good your Dad is driving. Because if I were driving we would be sitting off the side of the road until it was better weather!” We finally got to Provo, we were so relieved that we made it. Tuesday was a great day with Tyler. Kevin even came down from Idaho to surprise Tyler. It was really fun to hang out with our 2 boys. Later that night we meant up with family for dinner. It was so fun to see all the kids and my Siblings and Parents and David’s Sister Jessica and her family. Steve Smith and Justin Mason also came for dinner to see Tyler off. It was a great day! Thanks family for coming, it was a perfect day!





0 comments:
Post a Comment