Tyler is in the Provo MTC, waiting for his day to travel to Chihuahua Mexico. He is scheduled at this point for a departure date of May 21st. He is happy and excited and as you will see from these Photos, Happy! He is making the most of his time there, enjoying the learning and visiting the Temple. And just taking it all in. I forward his letters by email to family and friends. Its fun to share how he is doing with those that care. From his letters we know that is an Epic experience for him. (His Words) and that he just loving his time their. But anxiously waiting to get to work. We feel blessed to have him serve and humbled by his enthusiasm and willingness to serve Our Savior. I can’t express it enough, How blessed I am to be My Quiet Boys Mom. I Love you Ty!
For any family or friends reading this and would like to get his letters via email. Just leave me your email address in the comments and I will add you to the list.





0 comments:
Post a Comment