March 4, 2010
Hey Mom,
Well that is just awesome I have to say though for a while I was hoping he would get a call to Russia but its ok I still have Craig and AJ. (haha) no that is awesome he is going to love it I know it I love the fact that he is going and that he can experience the joy that I have everyday while doing the lords work my joy is truly being filled each and every day with love compassion and hope for the people. I recently had a great experience with a member named Cаша who has been have some tough times lately so we decided to watch finding faith in Jesus Christ with him and as we watched that film I could see that the spirit touched him and well after the film because he was really quite and I could see that he was thinking about all the things talked about in the film. It truly helped him I know it and I now it will because that's what the gospel does for people it helps them, helps them know what to do when they don't know what to do. I have been filled with joy watching people lives change as they hear the gospel and it has helped me so much understand that I myself have felt the same way and now everyday I have a new experience that helps my faith in some gospel principle. Like just the other day we were in traffic and were going to be late for an appointment we had at 7:00 so I offered a small prayer that the traffic would pick up and that we would be able to make and as soon as I said that the traffic picked up and we got to our meeting on time it was amazing.
These two experiences have strengthened my testimony on many ways first my faith in Jesus Christ and his love for us, second that Heavenly father does answer prayers and that this work is truly his work.
Well mom I love you and think about you often and the words of advice you give me every week, send my love to dad and the guys and megan.
until next week
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment