March 23, 2010
Hey Mom,
well I have got to tell you this week has been great we have a new investigator and an investigator that just set a baptismal date. It is fantastic and i am loving it. Please don't think that I am complaining I am just doing what I would at home and tell you everything I just didn't want something to happen and then for you to have not gotten any word from me at all concerning the matter. But I do need to say one thing that I could careless about my back it is just a back it can be healed and if I have to I will bear the pain my entire mission if I have to and longer. I will do what ever it takes to complete this mission I will never give up just like you said I am not a wimp and you did not rise any wimps. I mean look at your daughter she is super tough and in no way a wimp all five of us are strong and will never be wimps. I also want to say that I would go through my mission in a wheel chair or anything that comes to me and the only way I am coming home is in a body bag or the end of the two years. And I will not sacrifice all the blessings that I have received and will receive to come until that time is up. And for one reason and one reason only I love this work, I love this church, I know that it is true and that it is the only way that people can return to god and live with him is through the ordinances and blessings that come from this church. I know for a surety that the book of Mormon is the word of God and that Joesph Smith is a prophet and that he translated the book of Mormon by non-other then the power of god. I know that everything that I have taught to the people is true there is not one piece of this church that is not true. And it is this my testimony that will keep me out here and not sacrifice these blessing to return home any earlier.
Now please don't think I am mad in fact Mom you are a big reason why I believe that things I do, if it were not for you and Dad I would not be here today physically and spiritually. I would not have this testimony that I have gained through all the years of family home evening and family scripture study and prayer. It is because of those things that I have wanted to serve a mission and to serve my lord. I owe everything I am to you and dad and I will always be in your dept for that. You have strengthened me since I have been out in Russia and through all the process of getting here and I thank you for that. I could not have had and have any better parents then you and I just thank God for giving me the ability to choose you as my mother I knew you were special there and I know that you are special here, and I know why I choose you as my mother and dad as my father.
Mom I love you and look forward to every Thursday when I can read from you and about things at home I look forward to hearing from you next week I love you so much
Kevin
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 5:07 PM
Labels: March 23 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment