Our Annual Bryan Head Trip, minus one. . .
This was another great trip, we really missed having Kevin there. But at the same time didn't want him there. If that makes any sense. I guess the best way to explain that feeling is to say if he was with us, he wouldn't be doing what he is supossed to be doing. So as much as we wanted him there we were happy is a serving in Russia. It was a fun trip, this year Robert and Leticia and their kids were there with us. It was so fun for Megan to have some friends to hang with for once. Megan, Alsya, and Taylor all were in ski classes together. They had a blast together and did great. This year Megan and her Cousins thought they would try "Snow Boarding" this year. So on Tuesday they all took classes together. Which I have to say from watching looked very boring compared to what they had been doing in Ski classes. But to our surpize they wanted to take some more classes the next day. They all did great and really got the hang of it. It was a very successful trip. Even little Ryan who is 4 looked like a Pro out there. He is the funniest kid just loves an audience. We truly enjoyed having Rob and Leticia and their kids with us it was great! I have a tons of pic this is just a few. I am going to do a slide show with the rest. Here's a taste of our trip!





1 comments:
Julie...
WE had a great time! Sad that it is over~ !! The kids had fun, and I am glad the girls got to hang out with Megan! They love her and really enjoyed their time there! My boys adore your "BIG" guys! I am still trying to get ski stuffed sealed away for next year...Looking forward to the slide show, I am sure it will be great!
WE love you guys!
YOU have an exceptional family!
Leticia & Family <3
Post a Comment