Hey Mom,
This week has been really great actually as you can see it isn’t that cold yesterday it was around -15 to -20 so that was not that bad today it is a little colder so I’m guessing around -17 to -23 or so but still not bad unless the wind picks up which is very likely to happen but as long as I don’t get frost bite I am ok. I got close last night hands were purple but its ok they are fine now.
As for things this week we have had a lot of meetings that have fallen through which is no fun because that’s when we are on the street and at night when it is the coldest sometimes is not fun because people do not want to talk to you. But we did have something really great happen this week and that was a baptism it was cool it was in a weird place actually let me rephrase that a really weird place were it looks like some not so moral stuff goes on at least in the rooms where the people were changing into the baptismal clothes. So that was interesting but other then that the baptism was great and full of lots of great experiences.
That is super cool that you are watching the Olympics I have got to say I do miss those a lot and a really love the winter one. Well you will have to tell me who wins in the events when it is all said and down.
Well other then that I can not remember if I told you but we have this service that we do out of the city a little bit at this little museum which is super cool. The lady has us make these old Russian things then tells us about them and then she makes us food then we head home this lasts from about 8 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon and something that we do when she is making food is we have started on building a snow cave and right now it is pretty big and I can fit way in side of it and maybe one more person but we are trying to make it so that six people can fit in it and then get a picture with all of us in it. I have a few pictures of it and one with a dog just hanging out in it and that is really cool.
Oh and guess what I am eating on Saturday night? I am really not looking forward to and that is caviar don’t know how to spell it but it is little fish eggs and the French eat them. Well one the people from English club said that I have to try it while I am in Russia so I told him ok and he is bringing it to sports night on Saturday. So I will have to tell you how that goes.
And speaking of that movie, it is really good I have read the book and that was good so I can just imagine how good that movie is.
Hey and I have a question. Do you know if I sent the cord to my camera back home? I thought I kept it but I think I had sent it home. If I did it is fine I could just send you pictures if I have to. But I think that I can find one here and then be able to send you some pictures which will be cool.
Well I love everybody and hope you all have a great week and look forward to hearing about it next week.
Love you mom
Love always
Kevin
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 3:18 PM
Labels: Feb 18 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I love all your posts and I am happy to hear Kevin is doing good!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment