Our Boys
It is so fun to watch our boys ski together. They have fun together. During this trip they did doubles. It was just funny to watch them together. Sometimes you wish you were out there with them so you could be in on whatever the joke was. They seem to always be smiling and laughing together. Some of the best things in life are watching your children enjoying life and enjoying being together. I love to hear my kids laugh and see them having a good time together. Not that its always that way. But I have to say that as they have gotten older they do like hanging out together.





1 comments:
I loved looking at all your lake pictures. Looks like you had such a fun time and some great memories that your kids will keep forever. I'm with you on the cliff thing, I don't think I could do it and it would drive me crazy seeing my kids do it!
Post a Comment