Happy Birthday from Russia!
Hey Mae Mae
Well I can not believe that you are going to be 9 that is super crazy. I bet you are going to have a great birthday and Disneyland will be so much fun just you and mom. That is going to be awesome and I know how much you love Disneyland. You will have to take pictures and send me some. I am looking forward to seeing it. I also wish you a Happy Birthday.
here if I could talk to you right now this is what I would sing
c днен рождение к тебе с днем рождение к тебе с днем рождение дорогой меган с днем рождение к тебе.
Well that is the Happy Birthday song in Russian for you. I know you have no idea how to say it but I will sing it when I call in December for you alright. You will have to remind me about it. haha! Well I wish you the best and I love you so much and have fun with Mom.
Love Kevin
Friday, June 4, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 9:53 AM
Labels: Happy Birthday from Kevin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment