Hey Mom,
Well my week is going great just set a baptismal date yesterday for the 3 of July and that is a story in and of itself. Well this guy meet with the sisters first well needless to say the meeting went really bad, well good until they started talking about the Book of Mormon. Then it got bad he told them that he does not listen to lies and walked out on them. And then a few days later he came back and said sorry that he wanted to here the lessons well they ended up giving him to us and we started teaching him and now he has a date of baptism which is just amazing.
Well Mom I have to thank you I knew I did not need to think about it or dwell on it. But for some reason I just could not help it and well this last week I have been thinking about it a little more and I have come to a conclusion that I am thinking about it because God wants me to for one reason, God wants me to remember the things that I have done so that I can repent of them and not have to worry about them. And then I will better be able to have the spirit with me, and teach like he wants me to teach. This has all come to me as I have been serving a mission from little things, to this with my favorite and best friends in the world and I realize why and I just thank god for giving me the chance to repent of those things and live a better life and learn from my mistakes.
Well Mom I thank you so much for the letter and I really am excited to get to work here in Russia and well Mom oh wait did I tell you that I got to talk to Elder Perry it was so cool. I do not have a picture with me and him but I do have a picture of him and I posted it on the Internet. Well Mom I love you so much and until next week
Love Kevin
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 5:51 PM
Labels: 2010, Weekly letter June 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment