Copper Canyon
Whenever we go to Havasu, we are drawn to the Cliffs. Well not all of us feel the need to plunge to our death off a cliff. But 6 out of 7 Beck's try it, and recommend it. Well it always makes me laugh when we are there because its one of those things that most take a while to do. It's kinda hard to explain but the cliff is really high. The pictures don't do it justice. But some who hear the call, take a little time in jumping. Others hear the call and just take the leap. Well it never fails that when it's our turn there are boats there waiting and watching. When the boys get to the top, sometimes they take their time, but its not because of the distance. While others are watching and at times start to chant jump, you can do it, go Man Jump. What the crowd doesn't know is that they aren't taking their time because of the distance, it's because they are trying to decide what they are going to do off the Cliff. Like maybe a gainer, maybe a front flip, or maybe a back flip. As a Mom this is never easy to watch. Maybe because I am a little scared. Maybe I wish we could just skip the jumps. Maybe because I wish I could do it. Oh lets be honest I have no desire to do it. It's because I am the Mom and it Scares me to death. But I do like that they have this ability to try things and that they are not Afraid.





1 comments:
wow that looks like so much fun. i am glad that you had such a fun trip. I bet it was weird with kevin not there with you. I miss you guys and hope that you have a great rest of the summer!
Post a Comment