A Little Update!
I really am trying to get to all my updates. It has been a little busy here at the Beck Home. We had my parents here for a week. It was great to spend time together and we had a great visit. We have had 2 Birthdays within this past 2weeks. Kyle turned 15 and Tyler turned 17. No way I know it they are getting way to big. I'm not too sure I am ready for them to be getting so big and moving forward so fast! And David received a new calling, He is now the Ward Mission Leader so he is back to being busy again. And I was called to be the Relief Society Meeting Leader, Oh I'm not to sure what the title is but I put together all the Monthly activities. I am still a Sunday School teacher for the 16-18 yr old I love that calling I have learned so much through the lessons. I am probably learning more than my teenagers but it's Great! So needless to say the Beck Home is a busy one. But Busy is good! So I will update with pictures hopefully tomorrow. And to update on OUR ELDER he is doing GREAT!!!! Loving Russia and the people. He was transferred about 2 weeks ago now and he is now in the farthest city away from St. Petersburg. He is north of it and it's the coldest area there. He has a Russian companion which is good because said he will learn the language better. His companion doesn't speak any English so I guess he will learn the language in this area. Well he is doing great and thank you for all the prayers for him. The best day of the week in our home is Thursday, that's when we hear from him. Well I will add pictures tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well and things are going great in all your Homes. We appreciate all the love and support we receive. Thanks so much!





0 comments:
Post a Comment