CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!

WOW you are not 17, please tell me that isn't how old you are this year. I truly can't believe that you are a Junior in high school, that next year you will be a Senior. And if things go like you want you will be at BYU after that. You have always been our child that knew what he wanted. You have always been our Black and White child there was never any gray area. You have always had the ability to do your thing and not care if you were on your own. You have a loyalty about you that I feel is ware. You are true to your standards and what is needed to be done. You are a great Big Brother, and have done great with the new role as oldest in the house. Thank you for always honoring the trust we give you and making easy to let you do things that are sometimes difficult for me to let you do. It's hard to imagine our home without you. You are a good friend and Great example to your siblings. Thank you for being you for enjoying life and all it brings. Thank you for embracing all you tackle. I love you and I am truly happy and honored to be the person you call Mom. Happy Birthday to my Boy!

1 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

What a beautiful letter to your son Julie. I love your example of a righteous mother zion. Love ya, Tonya