Welcome Little Rusty!
Megan has a new little friend, his name is Rusty. He is adorable and she loves him. It's her cat, and she is doing great with him. She takes care of him. Yes, I still have allergies but we are trying to deal. I just can't not let her have a pet because of me. He is so tiny that for right now he's in her room. Which is working out ok, she is doing great dusts her room and wipes things down and vacuums almost every day. We all just love Him, he is so very sweet and very mellow. So we would like to introduce our little RUSTY...





1 comments:
That is so cute! Did you get him from a shelter, or from someone who had kittens?
That's really cool of you, too, to let Megan have a pet even though you're allergic. Since we got our puppies, I've become such an animal lover even though I've had to make Claritin and Benadryl my new best friends!
Post a Comment