CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dec 31, 2009



Hey Mom,



Thanks again for the presents that you sent they were amazing and I wasn't expecting anything like it. I really enjoyed the pictures from home that you sent as well. I remember taking that last family picture before I left. I cannot Thank you enough. I have to agree with you the phone call was my favorite present too. I just enjoyed hearing all of your voices again. Even though I had already talked to you guys at the beginning of the week . That will be my favorite Christmas present this year and next. Well, I suppose that I am the only lucky Elder who got to call home after Christmas right.hahahah... that was cool to hear your voice Mom and to be able to talk to you for a moment, I really enjoyed that. Well, you will have to to tell me all about Christmas, like what everyone got and what you guys did and how was Grandma's if she wasn't in Vegas.



Well, now for the report of the week.; My first true day of Missionary work was exciting I could hardly wait to get started that day and start talking to people even though I really don't know the the language that well yet. But it was Super fun, COLD but Fun. We contacted people for a good couple hours or so and really not much happened everyone would just say: "I don't need that" or "I'm an atheist". We also ran into some Muslims which was cool, really nice but don't want anything to do with our religion. But while we were out contacting we ran into this amazing person super nice and we actually talked to her for a long time. Well when I say we , I mean my companion and her. I could hardly understand what was being said. It really did not sound like Russian but more like baby talk or something . But after a great conversation we gave her a Book of Mormon and unfortunately did not get her phone number because I have no idea why she just would not give it to us. Well, we have had more experiences like this and it is amazing. The people are so nice, yes sometimes they are in their shells and do not want t come out or anything but when they do they are just the nicest people. They really want to help you and listen to you. Oh and something cool this coming Saturday we have 2 baptisms for two young girls in their 20's. That is exciting they are super nice and really are great people. The branch that we are serving in is awesome too and I'm looking forward to working with the members and the people on the street. Well, I have got to go love you all and have a Great and Happy New Year. By the way we have got to stay inside for today starting at 5pm and all day tomorrow since there will be a lot of drunks out and they are pretty crazy.



Well, talk to you all next week and before I forget I will definitely write Mike that is a great idea Thanks Mom, love you , hear from you soon.



Always Kevin(Elder Beck)

0 comments: