Merry Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas. Our Christmas started at 6:00am with a phone call from Russia. It was great to talk to him and hear how things were going I felt like a little kid that night, I could hardly sleep knowing that Kevin would be calling. I think we all were excited. He is doing great loving every minute of it. Someone well, I think just about every one told him to enjoy it and make every moment count. I think that is what he is doing. He is full of excitement and just looking forward to getting started. So our Day started off perfect and than it was just a really nice day together. We opened gifts and a great breakfast, and just enjoyed the day being together. Our family is changing but I am truly enjoying my family and watching them. It is truly amazing. Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me so. I truly hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas with your families. Merry Christmas Every one! We love you all.





0 comments:
Post a Comment