Update
Well, things are going fine. Surgery was on Thursday it went good. It was a little more painful than I expected. But doing good now. Just feeling a little crazy not being able to get out of bed. But doing fine. Appointment on Monday looking for nothing but good news from the Doctors. I promise I will be good I really don't want to return to the operating room. If I'm not good they will have to repeat the surgery until it works. So, that being said I will be good and listen and do all that they tell me. My family is doing fine. The kids are very helpful and doing just fine. David has been wonderful, can't believe how much he is doing. Thank you, every one for the messages, meals, phone calls, and prayers. I truly appreciate all of you. I don't know what I would do without all of you. I Love you all.





2 comments:
Hey Juls-
I'm sooo glad things went well. I wish I could be there to bring ya' a meal! Take care of yourself and make sure to rest!( definitely easier said than done!)
Miss you guys!
I love you juls! I will be calling today to see how things went I hope you didnt have as much pain this time!
Post a Comment