The Latest
It's Monday August 3 and I had my visit with the Dr. Chin well, we are very happy with the news. I am cancer free they got it all. And the surgery(skin graft) went well so far things look good. I don't think it's very pretty but I don't think that matters. I am still on very limited activity but able to at least leave my room. So things are looking good. Thank you so very much for all the love, concern, and prayers. They were much appreciated and loved. I love you all. My prayers are always with all of you.





2 comments:
Awesome! I bet your feeling relieved. I'm so glad they got it all.
Miss ya!
That's wonderful! I am glad to hear the great news. I hope you heal fast and stronger than before. I'm sorry that we didn't know this was going on until very recently. We love you Julie!
Post a Comment