Big News at The Beck Home
Today Thursday July 2, 2009, Kevin received his Mission Call in the Mail. After what seemed like a very long day. He finally got home from work. We all gather around with Brothers, Sister, Friends and Grandparents and also a couple of phone calls to Utah which were on Speaker Phone. He opened his letter, and He is going to, are you ready because I wasn't
St. Petersburg, Russia. Yes that is What I said Russia. He reports to the MTC on Wednesday October 7, 2009. Oh, Boy. Well, needless to say there are a lot of emotions going on right on. We are so very excited for him. There is a lot of excitement around here. The boys think it is awesome for their Brother. Megan said WOW I knew he would be away but I didn't think that far, I second that Mae Mae. I feel very blessed to have a Son worthy of the Call. He will be a great missionary. Way to Go Kevin. We love you and are very proud of you.





5 comments:
That is so AWesome!!
Kevin...we love you , and know that you are going to be the Best MISSIONARY ~~
yOU are a very humble and teachable young man, who honors the Lord!
Thank you for being worthy and such a positive example to us, as a family, and to my little boys!
WE love you , and are so PROUD and Happy for you!
How fun...We will have sending you care packages and letters!!!
LOVE
Your little BECK cousins Alysa, Taylor, Ryan, and Nolan
LOVE also
Aunt Leticia and Uncle Robert
RUSSIA!! WHOO-HOO!!!! That is so stinkin' cool {and cold:)} CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN!!! Think of all the cool pictures you're going to take!
{julie, i'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on}
❤Anjanette
Congratulations Kevin! Wow, Russia is about the last place I would've guessed. You will be such an awesome missionary!
Soooooo! Awesome! That is going to be a great experience for him. Good luck Kevin:)
Kevin we are so excited for you! It was so fun hearing you open your call. Even though we werent able to be with you in person being on the phone is as good as it gets then. Oh Kevin you will do awesome. I am so happy for you. I am excited to send some packages to a missionary it has been a while I have a whole book for the two years! fun fun fun! It is so exciting because now Carter keeps asking how much longer until I turn 19 mom. Thanks Kevin for being such a great example. I love you and am so proud of you!
Post a Comment