What a Weekend!
Well, first I would like to Thank my family in Utah. You are truly amazing to me. I get very emotional when I think about it. I am truly blessed to have such a great extended family. You are all such great examples to me. I feel very loved by you all. We all are so very grateful for the support you always show us. We love you all so very much.
Well I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father that I have a testimony of this wonderful gospel. I feel so blessed to have a son worthy to accept a call to Russia. And today be worthy to be ordained to an Elder in the Melchizedek Priesthood. What a wonderful thing to be a witness to. Thank you to family and dear friends who were there to witness and stand in. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Beck, Uncle Jim, Aunt Melissa and Dylan. Thank you Bishop Clawson, Brother Lanier, Brother Silcock, and Brother and Sister McGookin for being there. Your support means everything. Thank you to all who called and gave Kevin such wonderful support he was overwhelmed by all.
For information to Family and Friends His farewell will be September 27, 2009. That is the last Sunday in September. He reports on Wednesday October 7, 2009. General Conference is in the middle so that is why it's on September 27. We have church at 1:00pm.
Thank you to you all, We love you all so very much. To my wonderful and dear friends, I love you all and feel so blessed on a daily basis that you are in my life and my children's. Thank you to all of you. You are truly amazing.
Love, Juls





4 comments:
please let me know how i can help!
we love your you guys!!
❤ anjanette
congratulations kevin. what an amazing day!
next step {one of many}, the temple ....very cool!!
❤ anjanette
We love you all too! We are so excited for this next step in Kevin's life, and I know how well prepared he is to take it. We are so excited to see you in just a few short weeks.
Love,
Hill
P.S. Brian was really touched that Kevin took the time to personally call him and tell him where he was going. He's been dying to book our airline tickets and hotel, so now that the farewell is for sure on Sep. 27, we'll get that all in order ASAP.
we are so excited to be apart of kevins new journey. He will do an amazing job. I love you Kevin and am seriously so excited and cant wait to see you.
Post a Comment