The Work of Prop 8...
These are my Children and Ward Family. I am honored to be part of this Ward Family. I am honored to be the Wife and Mother of the others. I am so pleased to be numbered among them. What a difficult time this has been. But what wonderful people, I have been honored to stand beside. We have knocked doors, stood on corners, delivered information to the community, made phone calls, and the work is not over yet. We are manning the polls, and making more phone calls. I am so pleased with my children they have set such a great example to me and others around them. They faced the tasks, head on and just did it without accompanying. This has been a hard road faced with much cruelty and harsh words. If you aren't here, I really can't explain. But, I would not change a thing. We have grown, I have gained a stronger testimony of what it means to sustain our leaders. I know the importance in doing what has been asked. In being obedient and listening to the counsel of our Prophet. He speaks for the Savior and our Heavenly Father, and I know he speaks the truth. Thank you Ward Family for being True to the Faith and Thank you to my Family for being you. I love you all.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Great job involving the kids on prop 8! I didn't feel comfortable taking our little ones on the corners so we did other things to help! Great job though and we hope it passes after all this work!
Stand up and be counted. Every time I think of Prop 8 and all the work you've done I think that you and your ward family can stand proud and tall because you did what you have been asked to do and you have made a difference. Your kids will never forget this experience.
Post a Comment