Happy Veteran's Day, Thanks Dad, Grandpa, and Papa...
It's Veteran's Day today and I would like to take a moment and Thank my Dad. My Dad is a Veteran he served in the days on Vietnam. I was born at Fort Bragg Army Hospital in North Carolina. My Dad doesn't talk much about his service. But I watch him on days where we remember our service men and women and I see it in his eyes. It's the look of knowing that you did what you had to. You served your country when you were asked. I know it was a difficult time when he served. The Country wasn't happy about our part in the War. But how can we as a Country not Honor these Brave Men and Women who served. I also am proud to say that My Brother Brian served in the Army also. I Thank these Men of whom I love dearly. I appreciate their Courage and Bravery to serve our Country. They helped those who could not help themselves. What an amazing thing to do. I know their time spent was difficult. I know Brian's was through talking to him. I can only say humbly Thank you, I am indeed proud of you and Honored to be related. Thank you for your courage. Thank you for your integrity. Thank you for standing up for those who couldn't. I would also like to Thank my Grandfather who also served in the War. Thank you for all you did. Thank you for preserving the rights of others. In our family we have a few Men and Women who have served in the military. My Dads Mom and Dad both served. David Grandfathers served and David's Dad. And now Jason is enlisted in the Navy. So I am indeed grateful to have so many honorably Men in my Life. Thank you to all who have served. We Honor you this day. We remember your Bravery. We remember your time given. We remember those who have past. Thank you for everything. I love you all.
Dad, Thank you for everything. You not only served your Country but, you served all those around you. You have always been an example of service to me. I Thank you for that. I love you, Dad.
Love, Juls





4 comments:
Happy Vet's Day!!! Your dad is amazing...!! Plus the other greats in our fam!!!
Have a great super duper day!!! How blessed we truly are!!! I am PROUD to be an AMerican!!! Independence day is one OF my favorites!!! I love be a PATRIOt!
hello...I mean to be...just typing a little to fast.
Juls,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Brian definitely adores his Beck nephews, niece, and Mr. Bigglesworth. He's lucky to have such a sweet, supportive family. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love,
Hill
Thanks for that post. We are so blessed and we are very fortuntate to have such amazing examples.
Post a Comment