CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Friday, November 21, 2008



Kevin really enjoys photography. He decided to enter into this photography contest just for Fun. Really wasn't sure what would happen but decided to go for it. He entered the contest. After a little while we received an email that informed us that he won. He will have the Above Photo published into a Book Called,"The Best 2008 Photography"- Special Edition Anthology. It will feature Kevin photo entitled "Fiery Sunset" and a short biography about Kevin. It was selected for its composition and illusion of depth. Well we are very excited for him and needless to say very proud of him. It is very exciting, we all think its great. We love you Kevin. Great Job!!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is so exciting that Kevin's talent is being recognized. We're excited to see you all next week!

Leticia said...

Congrats KEVIN!!!
That picture is AWESOME!!!
I love love love your photo!!!
I enjoy photography too!!!
Can you teach me a few tricks???
Love ,
Aunt Leticia :0

there's always something.. said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations Kevin!

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

that so so awesome. i need to get into a photography class. have a happy thanksgiving... good luck with all the guests!!! that will be fun.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Beautiful pic, congrats Kevin

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Julie -

OMG long time no see. I am so excited that I found your blog. You are such a cute mom. You are probably wondering, who in the heck is this person? Tonya AhQuin Horlacher!!! I have always wondered about certain people that had an impact on my life and you have always been one of those people, since we were little. I am so glad to see that you and your beautiful family is doing so well. I have a blog also, www.herbiehorlacherfamily.blogspot.com if you are interested. I found your blog through Gail Denkers - Wakumoto's. You are an amazing mom and it sure looks like you are loving life as a mom. I totally can relate. Hopefully we can keep in touch. Love ya, Tonya